Sunday, September 4, 2011

INFINITE LIGHTS on the front page of the RIVER VIEW OBSERVER

Hello everybody and a very happy Labor Day weekend to all of you! Thanks for stopping by.

I wasn't planning on blogging today, but, surprise surprise... and what a surprise I got when I went downstairs to get the mail and noticed a picture of my book cover on the front page of the Observer! The photo accompanied a front-page article on the upcoming Jersey City book fair (event scheduled for Saturday, September 10th). The article "Tales of Our City" grabs you inside the Tale it's telling from the very first line. Thanks so much Sally Deering for contacting me and for the great write/read. Also, I have to thank my buddy Paul, a Jersey City poet himself, for pushing me (for years, I should say, LOL!) to participate in this book fair.

Check more about the fourth annual Jersey City book fair in Hudson Reporter and read Jersey City Briefs

I look forward to this coming Saturday, rain or shine (but hope for shine).

Hope you enjoy your long weekend and the read.

As always, thanks for visiting,
Alina Oswald
Author of INFINITE LIGHTS
A Collection of 9/11-Related Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment