Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Road Ahead--Unconventional January 2012 Updates: Journeys, Kindle, ebook, print and more

The Road Ahead--Unconventional January 2012 Updates: Journeys, Kindle, ebook, print and more 




"The Road Ahead: Sylt, Germany" by Alina Oswald.
This is one of the very informal posts to let you know what's happening in my Unconventional: Expressions of Reality existence. I've will be posting more entries on my AIDS Alphabet series soon, but I've been swamped with lots.

I have to report that:



Journeys Through Darkness, by Alina Oswald
Journeys Through Darkness: A Biography of AIDS, a book I've worked on since 2006, is now also available on Amazon Kindle, Smashwords and others. A new print edition is available. Stay tuned for more. Journeys tells the story of AIDS through the story of an AIDS warrior and long-term survivor, award-winning visual artist Kurt Weston.

Sketch People by T.J. Banks
In the upcoming months, I'll be adding more books by yours truly to my e-library, including The Awakening... and Vampire Fantasies.



January marks the beginning of a new year... and also of new projects. Among them, T.J. Banks' new book, Sketch People. I'm humbled to be a very small part of that book... more on my own Sketch People story soon.

As always, thanks for visiting. Also, many thanks to all my followers, supporters, and friends,
Alina Oswald
Author of Journeys Through Darkness
www.alina-arts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment