Sunday, July 22, 2012

New York State of Mind...

Empire State Building, NYC
Empire State Building, NYC,
originally uploaded by ANO07.
New York State of Mind... and Empire State Building in Golden Hour Sunset Light

Lately I haven't been too much in a NY state of mind. Nor have I been keeping up with my blog. That's because sometimes life (the real one) comes in the way and takes priority.

But I haven't forgotten about my virtual existence, either. I'll be resuming posting shortly.

Meanwhile, I wish you all a wonder-filled Sunday. As always, thanks for stopping by,

Alina Oswald
Author of Journeys Through Darkness: A Biography of AIDS
www.alina-arts.com

Imagine in Central Park. Photo by Alina Oswald. All Rights Reserved.
Just Imagine... Photo by Alina Oswald


Love Silhouetted. Photo copyright 2011 by Alina Oswald. All Rights Reserved.
Timeless Love Silhouetted. Photo copyright 2011 by Alina Oswald. All Rights Reserved.
Einstein: Timeless Relativity in Times Square. Copyright by Alina Oswald. All Rights Reserved.
Einstein: Timeless Relativity. Lensbaby Photography. Copyright by Alina Oswald. All Rights Reserved.


2 comments:

  1. I am all too familiar with taking a break from blogging. I finally posted one...two months after my last. Sometimes life MUST get in the way. It's the law of the jungle, the nature of the beast. I have faith that you will return with even more triumphant subjects to talk about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Sean! Made my day, as always. And yes, you are right about 'the nature of the beast.' Also, indeed, I'll resume blogging soon.

    Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend :-)
    Alina

    ReplyDelete